Help us Recognize Great Employers!
We’re searching for the top companies who support women in the workplace and who are focused on diversity and inclusion. Can you help us? Nominate your favorite female-friendly company and they might just end up on our list of the 2021 Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work. Who do you know? Let’s spread the love and celebrate the organizations who support women and a diverse workforce!
We’re looking for companies who meet any of the criteria:
- Offer flexible work schedules and work-life balance
- Have great paid maternity leave benefits and support for working mothers
- Offer ongoing professional development training
- Have an executive team that’s intentional about increasing female leadership
- Are focused on hiring more women and advancing them into leadership roles
- Promote equal pay for women and equality in the workplace
- Are leading the charge on their diversity and inclusion efforts
Winners will receive publicity from #GirlsClub and a badge of honor to display on their website.
Fill out the form to the right to vote for the 2021 Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work. Please select from the dropdown. To nominate a different company, select “other”. Don’t see your company on the list? Select other and write in a new nomination!
We’ll let you know if the company you nominated won!
We’ll announce the Top 25 companies in Fall 2021.
Vote for the Top Female-Friendly Company!
The Top 25 companies will be chosen based on the criteria below:
- Companies with the highest total number of votes
- Companies that are partnered with programs like #GirlsClub to support their female workforce
- Companies that have won DEI awards or other similar types of awards/list recognition
- Companies that have women on their leadership team and/or have a diverse workforce