Help us Recognize Great Employers!
We’re searching for the top companies that support women in the workplace and who are focused on diversity and inclusion. Can you help us? Vote for your favorite female-friendly company and they might just end up on our list of the 2022 Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work. Let’s spread the love and celebrate the organizations that support women and a diverse workforce!
We’re looking for companies who meet any of the criteria below:
- Offer flexible work schedules and work-life balance
- Have great paid maternity leave benefits and support for working mothers
- Offer ongoing professional development training
- Have an executive team that’s intentional about increasing female leadership
- Are focused on hiring more women and advancing them into leadership roles
- Promote equal pay for women and equality in the workplace
- Are leading the charge on their diversity and inclusion efforts
Winners will receive publicity from #GirlsClub and a badge of honor to display on their website.
Fill out the form to the right to vote for the 2022 Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work. Please select from the dropdown of last year’s winning companies OR choose ‘other’ and write in a company of your choosing. You may only vote once. We’ll let you know if the company you voted for won!
Voting ends on Tuesday, November 15th.
We’ll announce the Top 25 companies in December 2022.
Vote for the Top Female-Friendly Company!
The Top 25 companies will be chosen based on the criteria below:
- Companies with the highest total number of votes
- Companies that are partnered with programs like #GirlsClub to support their female workforce
- Companies that have won DEI awards or other similar types of awards/list recognition
- Companies that have women on their leadership team and/or have a diverse workforce