Help us Recognize Great Employers!
We’re searching for the top companies that support women in the workplace and who are focused on diversity and inclusion.
Want to help us? Voting for our 2024 Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work is opening soon – and you do not want to miss it!
Sign up today to be among the first to know when voting for the 2024 Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work opens!
We are looking for companies who meet some of the criteria below:
- Offer flexible work schedules and work-life balance
- Have great paid maternity leave benefits and support for working mothers
- Offer ongoing professional development training
- Have an executive team that’s intentional about increasing female leadership
- Are focused on hiring more women and advancing them into leadership roles
- Promote equal pay for women and equality in the workplace
- Are leading the charge on their diversity and inclusion efforts
Winners will receive publicity from #GirlsClub and a badge of honor to display on their website.
Let’s spread the love and celebrate the organizations that support women and a diverse workforce!
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW WHEN VOTING OPENS!
The Top 25 companies will be chosen based on the criteria below:
- Companies with the highest total number of votes
- Companies that are partnered with programs like #GirlsClub to support their female workforce
- Companies that have won DEI awards or other similar types of awards/list recognition
- Companies that have women on their leadership team and/or have a diverse workforce