GENERATION 5 APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN!
Join Generation 5 of #GirlsClub! Applications are now open and will be accepted through the end of day on March 15th, 2023. The cost for a Protégé’s tuition is $2500. Generation 5 kicks off April 2023 and runs through October 2023
#GirlsClub is an exclusive 6-month leadership program for women who are either an aspiring sales manager ready to advance their career or an existing sales manager who needs more skill development, mentoring, or support.
The Different Roles at #GirlsClub:
Protégés – Current or aspiring sales managers enrolled in the exclusive #GirlsClub leadership training program. Each Protégé is paired with an experienced Mentor to work with over the course of the 6-month program. The cost to join as a Protégé is $2500.
Mentors – Men and women working 1:1 with Protégés during the training program. Mentors have 5+ years of Leadership experience. There is no cost involved for Mentors to join the program.
Advocates – Protégé’s internal support system during the cohort program helping develop & apply new skills on the job (typically their direct manager or other leader at their organization). Advocates agree to volunteer at least 1 hour/month to support their Protégé.
Thought Leaders – High-level women giving their time and voice as #GirlsClub role models. If you’re interested in becoming a Thought Leader, please contact us right here.
Protégé and Advocate Application Process:
- To be chosen as a Protégé, you will need to complete our Protégé Application.
- You will also need to have an Advocate submit a recommendation form on your behalf.
- You only need to have one Advocate submit a recommendation. The recommendation form must be submitted for you to be accepted into the program.
- Once your Protégé Application and Advocate Recommendations have been completed, you will receive an email from #GirlsClub within 7-10 business days letting you know whether your Protégé Application has been accepted.
- If you’ve been accepted as a Protégé, your tuition is due in full within 30 days of receiving your acceptance email.
- If you’ve applied for a Scholarship, you will still need to pay for your tuition and will be reimbursed in full should you be chosen for a Scholarship.
- If you are unsuccessful finding funding and do not receive a full scholarship, you my apply for a #GirlsClub Hardship Discount. Hardship Discounts will be provided to those that qualify in March.
- Both Protégé’s and Advocates will receive more information about the program, including calendar invites for the kick-off session, closer to Gen 5’s launch in April.
- Advocates are recommended to join the live sessions but aren’t required.
Mentor Application Process:
- Potential Mentors are required to have at least 5 years of sales leadership experience, or they must be a previously Certified Protégé.
- To be chosen as a Mentor, you will need to complete our Mentor Application.
- You will receive an email from #GirlsClub within 7-10 business days letting you know whether your Mentor Application has been accepted.
- If you’ve been accepted as a Mentor, you will receive more information about the program, including calendar invites for the kick-off session, closer to Gen 5’s launch in April.
- For more information on #GirlsClub Mentors, download our brochure here.